Monday, January 5, 2009


Yesterday as we were driving off after lunch we noticed that there were some red ants on the wind screen. We immediately turned on the wiper to sweep them away and we managed to get rid of some of them.

Then we realized that there were some on the bonnet as well. So we tried to dislodge them by driving faster. Unfortunately they seemed to be clinging to the bonnet and were all "frozen" in some weird poses.

When we arrived at our destination we found that the ants were "fried." How that happened was a mystery because the bonnet could not have gotten so hot in that short distance. And anyway, fried ants should just drop off the bonnet and not get stuck to it.

"Fried" ants on the bonnet

Two "fried" ants and a leg

No comments: