Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Crocs


I was given a RM30 voucher for Crocs. It was such a blessing because time and again I have thought of purchasing a pair but have been put off by the price tag.

Paying more than RM100 for rubber shoes seemed a bit ridiculous to me. Would Phua Chu Kang pay that much for his yellow rubber boots?

Anyway, I was persuaded by the discount voucher to buy this pretty pair on Saturday and I have no regrets 'cos they are so comfortable. In fact I abandoned my shoes for the new Crocs at the point of purchase and I've been wearing them on three out of the past four days.

The colours are a bit 'jeng' but I decided, for once, to be adventurous instead of sticking to the safe and boring black or brown, which are the other two colours available.

Hmmm, I just realised that this kind of out-of-the-ordinary behaviour has been surfacing a lot lately. Could it be a part of mid-life crisis?

2 comments:

Pam Song said...

Probably the best looking Crocs I've seen. Good choice.

Melsong said...

Yay, compliments from 'bee. You made my day.

Loves you very-s much-es.