A week later a strong wind came and blew the whole stem away. I was devastated because it meant that the plant had not taken root.
Nevertheless I replanted it, together with a few more stems of the plant that I still had around the house.
Every day I faithfully watered my plants and kept looking for new shoots. Today I am rewarded.
After 20 days of tender loving care I thought I saw new shoots!
There's nothing better than a photo proof to settle any ambiguity so I took a photo and compared it with the one I took about a week and a half ago.
Yes, my plants survived and they are doing well. Hallelujah!
|10 days ago after replanting and today!|