Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Most Pleasant-est CNY Surprise

It all started with a photo I took of Hubby enjoying his nasi lemak for breakfast. I sent the photo in an sms to 'Bee telling her of our new breakfast haunt. And this conversation ensued.


As you can expect, I got more and more excited and when she got to the part, "Don't leave," I was ecstatic with joy and almost whoo-hooing in the coffee shop.

She's in Penang! And she's coming over.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! He hears the heart cry of a mom who longs to see her daughter at least once during the New Year season.

That fleeting meet up on Chinese New Year Eve, 
much as we really appreciate it, simply doesn't count.

Yesterday I was just thinking to myself that this would be the first CNY without our 'Bee and I was getting a bit mopey over the thought. But the Lord is good and He knows the desires of my heart. What a wonderful surprise! It won't be a 'bee-less CNY after all.

No comments: