Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Numbering My Days

I am 19, 393 days old today. My days are numbered and so are yours.

Based on an average lifespan of 70 years a person has a total of 25,500 days. What are we doing with our days?

Nowadays, with longer life expectancy, the problem is not a lack of days or time. As Dr Randy Carlson has correctly discerned, "the challenge is to use your time effectively, in a Godly, mature way."

I invite you to find out how many days you have lived using the counter here and to read the accompanying article to find out how important and biblical intentional leisure is for life.

*****

This post is especially dedicated to my babee
who is 9,058 days old today.

May you honor God and enjoy His abundance
as you make intentional leisure a part of your life.

Love,
Mee

No comments: