Sunday, April 26, 2009

Badminton Is A Bloody Sport!

Don't believe me? Here's the proof.

The result of a shuttle attack!

But then I have always been and still am super clumsy and accident-prone when it comes to games and sports.

Let me give you one example. Back in the days when I was in college we had to take up a sport. Since I am not a sporty person I opted for table-tennis thinking that it was a very "safe" sport. Mana tau my partner slapped me with the ping-pong bat! My tears shot out like projectiles and I literally saw stars. It was exactly like what the cartoons depict when someone get hit on the head.

After that bad encounter I decided to take up athletics instead. I mean, what can possibly go wrong with running round the field, right? Well, as trainee teachers and members of the athletic society, we were assigned to assist in the state level inter-school sports and I made history. For the first time in the history of the sports event an official, which is yours truly, fainted on the field.

I tell you, sports and I go together like oil and water.

No comments: