Monday, June 25, 2012

Max One - Day Eight

Imagine that all these years you have been driving around with your hand-brakes engaged. You are resigned to the fact that your car is performing below par and that the engine is sluggish. Then one day realisation hits you and you release the hand-brakes.

What a thrill to feel the rush of the engine! What joy to find the car taking off with a gentle nudge of the accelerator! That was exactly how I feel now.

I thank God for Max One, a wonderful supplement that has given me a new lease to life. Now I am able to sleep well. No more tossing and turning in the middle of the night.

When I wake up I'm alert, refreshed and recharged. No more starting the day on half tank. And the energy level does not dip or wane throughout the day.

I'm delighted with the new, improved me after a mere 8 days on Max One. At last, I am MAX-imizing my life.

No comments: