Saturday, May 18, 2013

Good Fortunate to Have Real Friends

I was yearning for some of this pak kor yee mai tong sui when I saw it being posted on Path.

I guess my unsaid yearning somehow communicated itself across the island. To my surprise and delight, a pot of the tong sui was delivered to my door-step.

THANK YOU!

Let me ask you, where can you find such kind of friends? Not only are they generous, they are also thoughtful and they went the second mile (twenty is more like it) to bring me something that they know I like.

I am so very, very blessed to have such wonderful friends, not just an individual but a whole family of them from the parents to the children, who have so generously blessed us with so many good things of which the most important is their friendship.

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.
Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island...
to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.

Baltasar Gracian

No comments: