Friday, January 4, 2013

Weird Movies

We started off the year watching two weird movies.

First there was this love story between two inhabitants on twin planets with opposite gravitational forces. Hence the title "Upside Down."

Unfortunately I couldn't concentrate on the movie because I was too busy trying to make sense out of everything I saw, especially when the characters change planets and are subjected to opposing gravitational forces. It was a laugh seeing the guy's pee flowing up and pooling at the ceiling.

I ended up kepala pusing. :(

As if that wasn't confusing enough, we next watched "Cloud Atlas." This movie explores events in the past, present and future concurrently and tries to show how our actions today have far-reaching consequences in the future. To compound the confusion, the actors were playing multiple roles!

As expected, I succumbed to over thinking as I tried to find out how the different stories are linked together. I ended up kepala pusing again. :(

That's it! No more weird movies for the rest of this year.

No comments: