Saturday, June 18, 2011

Advance Father's Day Celebration

I couldn't stand the thought of Hubby being home alone this Sunday which is Father's Day so I decided that we should celebrate in advance.

Dinner at Edo-Ichi Japanese Restaurant

Why are you all taking so many photos?

I requested for a happy face and this was what I got

Then he decided to join in the fun and show off
the iPhone's superior photo quality compared to that of my camera


Like father, like daughter. Both ordered the same dish.
Both requested for more gravy or "souce".

Their Tenderloin Teppanyaki with more "souce"

Unfortunately the restaurant decided to drown
my Gindara Teppanyaki
in "souce" as well : (

Green Tea and Black Sesame ice cream for dessert.
I prefer Black Sesame to the Green Tea.

And after that it's off to the movies – Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

No comments: