Wednesday, July 10, 2013

10th Brandfest

This year, with the exception of yours truly, Ken Ray sent new delegates to Brandfest 2013.

Posing in front of the Brandfest poster with newbies Sook Yee and June

We didn't plan it but somehow June and I ended up looking very yin and yang.

I like this!

Besides the good speakers and interesting topics, the thing that I like most about Brandfest are the goodies that appear every morning and after every break.

The newbies really regretted not bringing bigger bags.

These were the goodies we received on the first day

The next morning, we were inundated with lots of Malay magazines but I didn't bring back any of them.

I won't be reading them anyway.

Then came the lucky draw for the day. Last year the organisers gave out plenty of lucky draws. Then somebody complained. Spoilsport!

And so this year the number of lucky draws were slashed drastically but I was fortunate enough to win one that morning.

June jokingly mentioned my name and to our shock and surprise my name was drawn. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! What a God-incidence!

Lucky draw goodies

More goodies from the second day

And so Brandfest ended with more loot for us to cart back to Penang.

No comments: