Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Her Wedding But I Can Cry If I Want To

A daughter's wedding stirs up the mother's emotional pot. You feel happy, sad, excited, afraid - experiencing a whole bunch of conflicting and confusing emotions all at the same time. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster.

I couldn't help it. I burst into tears the minute I caught my first sight of my babee coming down the garden path on the arm of her daddy. The sight took my breath away. Could that lovely vision in white be my 'bee?

The glow of the moment filtered through a film of tears will forever be etched in my mind.

What a vision of loveliness!

Happiness was written all over my babee's face
as she approached
the man she loves

P.S. These are lousy pictures but they are all I could lay hands on, unless some of our guests send us their pictures.

No comments: