Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday at KR

No birthday is complete without a birthday cake. So despite having had my birthday bash the weekend prior to my birthday, I ordered a cake from Secret recipe on my actual birthday so I get to cut a cake again!

Sounds like second childhood has arrived.

My poor mutilated cake. First I dug a hole in it on one side then, to balance the damage, Hacker shoved his whole thumb in on the other side.

The design on the cake was a huge let down. So plain.

But tastewise it was fantastic

Look at the chunky bits of macadamia nuts inside! Yums. I am nuts over nuts so this White Chocolate Macadamia Cake eventually won me over.

We really enjoyed the cake

A photo of the KR gang

Another photo of us looking going wild

Update at 6.16pm: Hubby is caught on film trying to cekek me in the last picture!

No comments: